Acceptable Use Policy – The WiFi Experts Limited
The use of The WiFi Experts Limited products and services are governed by this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), which describes the material disallowed on The WiFi Experts servers.
1.0 Web Services
The WiFi Experts services may only be used for lawful purposes. Users may not use The WiFi Experts
servers and network to transmit, distribute or store material:
- in violation of any applicable law within New Zealand.
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or their privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
1.1. Examples of non-acceptable content on services offered include, and is not
|▪ Illegal Activities
▪ Fraud Activities
▪ Peer-to-peer File
▪ Racism and Hate
▪ IRC servers
▪ Proxy Servers
▪ Mass download
▪ Spam URLs
▪ Internet TV
2.0 Servers or Network Abuse
▪ Any attempts to cause harm to any of our servers or network infrastructure.
▪ Logging or trying to log into a server or account, which such customer is not
authorized to access.
▪ Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to
breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
▪ Attempting to interfere with the services of other customers, host or network, including but not limited to “flooding”, “mail bombing”, spoofing” or “crashing”.
▪ Forging or altering any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information
in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
If a customer is suspected of any of the above, The WiFi Experts will immediately suspend their
accounts and services, and a full investigation will be conducted before a decision is made on the reinstatement of a customer’s account, at The WiFi Experts full discretion.
Any decisions by The WiFi Experts Limited are final.
Any script that negatively impacts our network and/or server’s performance may be
deleted without notice. This includes any code which processes on the server regardless
of the language that was used.
4.0 Commercial Advertising
The WiFi Experts hosting services may not be used in the transmission of spam (unsolicited
emails) and/or not limited to mail bombs. Spam is considered as any unsolicited
message in the form of:
▪ Instant messages (including but not limited to all instant messaging platforms i.e.
MSN, Yahoo, etc.)
If found guilty of spamming, The WiFi Experts will immediately suspend, without prior
warning, all subscribed services. The WiFi Experts reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel
services to known spammers and hackers, or those which have a connection to such
Customers on The WiFi Experts reseller hosting plans are responsible for the actions of their own
clients. If your client’s actions violate The WiFi Experts policies governing The WiFi Experts
products and services, The WiFi Experts will suspend their account and will send a notice about
the issue to your contact e-mail address through our support portal. Where this is not possible,
The WiFi Experts will provide a warning and reasonable time to ensure the policies are met.
The WiFi Experts reserves the right to determine what violates this policy, including the right
to add or modify this AUP without prior notice. Violation of The WiFi Experts policies and
conditions remove and customers’ right for refunds of any paid service.