Meet The WiFi Experts
We’re small and boutique, and we make no apology for this! What we’ve learnt over the years is that IT services is as much an art as it is a science. Yes, there are important steps to follow, and a ‘best practice approach’ is important.
What really matters however, is the execution, and with the knowledge and experience The WiFi Experts brings to the table, this is where we really stand out.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a ‘whole package’ service. The initial design, Installation, and after-sales support.
- We love a great challenge and we’re not afraid to get our hands dirty. If you have a complex project we would love to get involved.
- We think outside the box. We are definitely known for not always doing things by the ‘book’!
Managing Director | IT Operations
My professional experience in IT stretches 10 years and encompasses an innovative blend of attributes including, Management, Software Development, Service Strategy, Technology Product Development, Hosting, Tracking & Reporting, IT Operations & Hardware Procurement. The key to my success is adaptability, drive, and energy. I’m always on the lookout for opportunities within the IT sector. I am easily approachable, feel free to reach out.
- Operations Management
- Engineering & Technical Roles
- Public Relations & Marketing Communications
- Contractor Relations
- Production Management
- UEWA Certified
- UBWA Certified
Outside of work, Thomas tries to maintain a regular gym routine, accompanied by regular visits to Hip-Group restaurants throughout Auckland, enjoying a gin & tonic or 2 and a good meal out with friends, clients, or family.